Thursday, May 29, 2008

SEASON 4 FINALE UPDATE

Wow!

Just wanted to post a quick note...I'm not going to be able to write the full recap tonight. Sorry, but there is just no way. I want to watch it again tomorrow so I can really dig around and rewatch a few scenes. I think this post deserves extra special attention! So, sorry to disappoint you, but check back later for the full recap.

I will say that I was wrong on my prediction of who was in the coffin. Well, I guess technically I wasn't wrong, since Locke was actually my very first prediction of who it was (if you go back and read my post from LAST YEAR'S season finale (read it HERE), that was who I had first predicted it was. But then of course I tried to read too much into everything as the season went on, and I had my other theories. I guess that just shows me that I should always stick with my gut instinct!

Anyway, check back later for the full recap.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...Can't wait...

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home