SEASON SIX STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Two hours to go....I am so anxious, I absolutely can't wait to see the season six premiere tonight! I had all these plans to come on and write a long post this past week, sort of a summary from the past five seasons as we go into season six, giving my overall thoughts and theories of what I thought might come about as the show wraps up. And, well... then I ended up in the hospital and had to have emergency surgery this past Friday. So, didn't quite get that blog post done! Anyway I'm back home now and feeling much better...just anxiously awaiting tonight's episode. I guess since I am pretty much bedridden for the next week I have no excuse not to get the Lost recap done tomorrow! Til then.........

7 Comments:
Oh no Stacey! I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm looking forward to reading your review.
Sorry about your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to your post because I am so "lost" after last night's episode
I hope you're feeling better! Now that you saw LOST, I'm sure you're feeling MUCH better :) Get well soon!
I hope you feel better!! I've been looking on here everyday for a post from you. I enjoy your Lost thoughts.
Looking forward to this season's thoughts.
Thanks for the recaps.
:)
Arlene
After last nights very confusing start, I am anxious to here your thoughts. I am glad to hear that you are OK. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
I keep checking to see if you paosted anything yet. How's Chase doing?
Thanks everyone! I'm writing the recap right now. I'm all doped up on vicodin though so I don't know how good it is going to be!! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home